PinkMafiaRadio

Pink Mafia Radio is a Podcast about GLBT media. You will hear reviews of queer media; from DVD's, TV, Movies and Theatre to interviews with political activists and adult entertainers. Tune in and enjoy the show!

Monday, September 04, 2006

PinkMafiaRadio Ep56 DL Chronicles Exposed
PinkMafiaRadioEp56
hearit
---Part one of a three part series on “DL Chronicles: Robert”---

The first episode of PinkMafiaRadio included coverage of an amazing short film that I saw at LA’s Fusion Film Festival. That 30 min short was “DL Chronicles: Episode Wes” by film makers Quincy LeNear and Deondray Gossett I met them at the screening and told them that I would do anything in my power to help them with any future productions of the DL Chronicles. In early April this year I got to fulfill my promise, I spent many nights and a few days on the set of the DL Chronicles Episode Robert.

On episode 56 of PinkMafiaRadio we bring you behind the scenes to find out what its like to shoot an independent film. Between shots I speak with many of the cast and crew from the PA’s to a very supportive Mom, it takes a lot of people to bring a directors vision to the screen and it was a pleasure for me to be a part of it and to bring you this little piece of the experience.

"DL Chronicles Episode Robert" has already won the award for best short film at the In the Life: Oakland, Intl Black Gay & Lesbian Film Festival. Please go to DLchronicles.com for the full list of screenings. Also check out the September issue of Clik Magazine for more interviews and a fashion spread with the men of the DL Chronicles. Please send feedback questions or comments to Steven at PinkMafiaRadio@yahoo.com or call me 206 202-0296.

MUSIC: The music featured at the end of the podcast is by Jessee O

Subscribe in iTunes to get all the shows in your iPod.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home