PinkMafiaRadio

Pink Mafia Radio is a Podcast about GLBT media. You will hear reviews of queer media; from DVD's, TV, Movies and Theatre to interviews with political activists and adult entertainers. Tune in and enjoy the show!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

COME CHECK OUT THE NOAH'S ARC SEASON 2
PREMIERE PARTY / VIEWING PARTY
WEDNESDAY AT CLUB METRO- 10pm SHARP!!!

THE ENTIRE CAST AND THE CREATOR WILL BE THERE!!!

"CLUB METRO" @
Ultra Suede
661 N. Robertson Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 9006

Free with guest list submission until 11:00 PM.
$5.00 without guest list and after 11:00
Ivan Daniel Productions

ICE "T-Money" Drink Specials - 10PM -11PM only $4
Hip Hop Music and LA..'s Hottest Go Go Dancers take you ova the Hump!


1 Comments:

  • At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish I was there I just email Patrik about the guys nexts tour?Iam a new listen of yours I live in Norfolk Virginia.I pull your show from the Internet and I love it?You keep it real.So when the guys or on the east coast again touring let a sister know. because they have BIG FANS in VA. TAMMY

     

Post a Comment

<< Home