PinkMafiaRadio

Pink Mafia Radio is a Podcast about GLBT media. You will hear reviews of queer media; from DVD's, TV, Movies and Theatre to interviews with political activists and adult entertainers. Tune in and enjoy the show!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Here are the links to the full podcasts from the Top 10 most popular Episodes of Pink Mafia Radio as heard on Ep50.

#10
#9
#8
#7
#6
#5
#4
#3
#2
#1








I have started a new Laptop fund with Ep50. I would like to be able to publish the podcast more often and do some Video Episodes but at this time I am unable to with my current equipment. If you enjoy the show and would like to hear it more often and see some of the amazing, handsome and wild guests and locations that we visit here at PinkMafiaRadio then please donate to our new Laptop fund.

Thanks,
Steven Blank


Below is the Video for the MooneyStarr's song "Shrimp & Cookies" that plays at the end of my 50th podcast. I just wish there was more of his real world self in the vid, he is so damn cute!

For more info about the Noah's Arc season 2 party check out Ivan Daniel's site.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger K Kaos said…

    You forgot the Hustla Ball episode, that was a hot one!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Steven said…

    I know, if I do a list of my favs that will be there but this was a list of the most downloaded shows. I will play a clip from that one in my next show. Thanks for the comment.

    Steven

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home