PinkMafiaRadio

Pink Mafia Radio is a Podcast about GLBT media. You will hear reviews of queer media; from DVD's, TV, Movies and Theatre to interviews with political activists and adult entertainers. Tune in and enjoy the show!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

PinkMafiaRadioEp50 Top 10 Show
PinkMafiaRadioEp50
hearit
I know its silly to do a top 10 countdown show at just 50 episodes but I wanted to highlight some of the past shows that newer listeners may not know about. So Ep50 is a look back at what PinkMafiaRadio has meant to the listeners at least in terms of downloads. I will soon post the top ten on the site but for now you have to listen to the show to find out what episodes were the most popular. Please send feedback questions or comments to Steven at PinkMafiaRadio@yahoo.com or call me 206 202-0296.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home