PinkMafiaRadio

Pink Mafia Radio is a Podcast about GLBT media. You will hear reviews of queer media; from DVD's, TV, Movies and Theatre to interviews with political activists and adult entertainers. Tune in and enjoy the show!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

V for Vendetta review Ep 27


podcast


PinkMafiaRadioEp27
I talk about some of the important reasons you should run to the theatre and see V for Vendetta right now. Audio from trailer and music by Chaos Theory are featured in this quick episode. Please send feedback questions or comments to Steven at PinkMafiaRadio@yahoo.com or call me 206 202-0296

1 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger VJnet said…

    I've been wanting to see V for Vendetta for a while. In fact my friends and I were planning to see it at the theater, but we pre-jacked that day because it was a week before it's release :O I hope that I'll have a chance to check it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home