PinkMafiaRadio

Pink Mafia Radio is a Podcast about GLBT media. You will hear reviews of queer media; from DVD's, TV, Movies and Theatre to interviews with political activists and adult entertainers. Tune in and enjoy the show!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

PinkMafiaRadioEp19.mp3
I get back to my roots on this episode. I talk about a GLBT youth group in DC, the Sexual Minority Youth Assistance League. I had many great experiences and met some very inspirational people when I was an active SMYAL youth and I go back for a visit on this episode of PinkMafiaRadio. We speak with Executive Director Bruce Wiess and an 18-year-old youth member of SMYAL Ebonee Lilly. We discuss the need for groups like SMYAL in the lives of GLBTQ youth and some of the programs and services that SMYAL provides for at risk youth. For more info check out www.SMYAL.org and www.PinkMafiaRadio.com to contact Steve please call 206-202-0296 or Email PinkMafiaRadio@yahoo.com pinkmafiaradio ala Mike Hipp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home