PinkMafiaRadio

Pink Mafia Radio is a Podcast about GLBT media. You will hear reviews of queer media; from DVD's, TV, Movies and Theatre to interviews with political activists and adult entertainers. Tune in and enjoy the show!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

PinkMafiaRadioEp33 Miss Coco Peru | My Goddamn Interview
Ep33


podcast

Miss Coco Peru is our special guest on today show. We discuss her “Conversations with Coco” series of live shows. We also get into her origins and views on some of the heated and controversial issues facing out gay actors and artists. Please check out her site for more info MissCoco.com

3 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    Miss Coco Peru is even MORE fabulous in my mind than she was before due to this interview. She hit the mark when she spoke about how there are closeted people in media that are very successful and they only come out later and then overnight they become "heroes." That was such a great talking point.

    Again another fantastic interview!

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo yo yo!

    U just made my day!
    This show... this episode... this interview from Pink Mafia Radio has made it into my top 10 favorite podcast shows of all time! What a GREAT interview! I'm envious... I'm jealous... I'm so damn happy! Miss Cooc rules and is my major inspiration into the world of drag. I met Miss Coco 2 years ago in Detroit. He/She was preforming at the Rainbow Room... the show made me laugh and cry at the same time! I talked with Coco after the show... it was truly one of the most inspiring, life changing experiences I have had.

    Peace, Love, Every1 - Dag
    xoxox's from top to toe!

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger higherthings871 said…

    Steven,
    What a FABULOUS Interview with Miss Coco Peru!
    You did a very nice job with the interview and had a great set of questions...And of course we LOVE Miss Coco !!

    Great Interview....
    PS: Website looks much better...you go !

    -AJ-
    Creator & Co Founder
    The Rainbow Podsquad Network
    www.rainbowpodsquad.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home