PinkMafiaRadio

Pink Mafia Radio is a Podcast about GLBT media. You will hear reviews of queer media; from DVD's, TV, Movies and Theatre to interviews with political activists and adult entertainers. Tune in and enjoy the show!

Monday, June 05, 2006

PinkMafiaRadioEp44 Exotic Dancer Tells All?
PinkMafiaRadioEp44
Exotic dancer, musician, and now author MegaBody talks to us about his exciting life and his new book “G-String Dreams – True Confessions of a Male Exotic Dancer”. The guys over at Seduction Saturdays invited me to one of their hot mansion parties featuring a book signing and XXX performance by MegaBody. We were able to interview him backstage and get photos as he danced for the packed crowd. PinkMafiaRadio was also allowed to shoot, for the first time ever, photos of MegaBody as he changed from his normal clothes to his exotic dancer gear. Stay tuned after the show for music by Jesse O who will be at San Diego Pride July 29th. Please send feedback questions or comments to Steven at PinkMafiaRadio@Yahoo.com or call me 206 202-0296.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i liked this... this guy seems like a really interesting person and steve I totally agree with what you said in the ending. he seems some what confused and yet so confident and aware at the same time definitely an interesting person the pics where fuckin hott too, BIG DICK! WOW! lol

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    off topic// steve do you think you can compress the files just a little more when dealing with the longer shows because they tend to be so hard for me to get the full file before my itunes just times out on the download, if you dont want to I can understand.

     
  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger Steven said…

    Hey Will,
    Thanks for the double comment. He was such an interesting guy. I recomend his book, its a lot like the interview. He jumps all over but you never loose interest. I will change my compression rates. I know that episode 45 will be a tough one for many people, its over 2 hours long. I promise to make the shows shorter from now on. I just had good content and wanted to put it out there for you guys. I really appreciate your comments Will.

    Thanks,
    Steven

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger K Kaos said…

    I haven't listened to this podcast yet, but after seeing these pictures I am anxious to hear it.

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Dariush said…

    Ok Steven, I like listening to your show and being an American working in Jamaica I find that your show gives me comfort. I listened to the Mega Body story and I must say that I do not like this guy he just seems sleezy. I was at a roundtable discussion in Harlem where Mega Body was on the panel. He came off very full of himself, and was too much up J.L.Kings ass about his book. Most of what he said on your show I felt he was playing around the issue and secondly he contradicted himself many times. I do not people that become famous because the did something like slept with somebody, or getting on a Reality TV show. I really like you Steven but I think the questions you asked him were softballed and I just want to know. Where you a little star struck?

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Steven said…

    Wow Darius,

    Thanks for the comment, I will have to email you a full responce but the short answer is..........I think Megabody has a valid perspective that needs to be heard. His fears and concerns about homophobia and how it makes people afraid to be who they really are is important. But yea I guess I was a little star struck. I work in Hollywood and meet famous people all the time but it was still a thrill for me to sit and chat with Tahjaleenie.

    Thanks again for the comment,
    Steven

     

Post a Comment

<< Home